Thursday, October 8, 2009

Closets do not make for good hiding places

I had come across a story on Deviant Art by a woman who goes by Bondagegirrrl. It was a pretty snazzy story of her abduction at the hands of a complete nutter. I just had to do some art for it, just had to, and this is the result.
This drawing went by relatively fast. The hardest part was finding a photo reference. There is a scene in the story where she is discovered hiding in the closet. I just thought it would make for a cool picture. I kind of wanted to do something different so I had to find references that would make for a somewhat dynamic angle.
At first I had only intended to do a sketch and then leave it for a day or two, but I just couldn't leave it be. Unfortunately I sort of rushed through the cleanup of the lines but then I started to like how it looked. The story is rather rough as things dont go very well at all for the poor heroine. The rough look of the lines sort of matches that. This really isnt meant to be a beautiful story.

No comments:

Post a Comment