Monday, July 20, 2009

Twice (thrice) the fun

This is of my friend Jamie. Been a long time since I last drew her. I'd been meaning to but never got around to it till this weekend when I drew these. It was supposed to be part of a mini comic, there are two more unfinished drawings of her being chloro'd and then tied, but I didnt really like how they look and i completely lack composition skills. Dont let me decorate your house.
Sketched in photoshop, then I used painter to retrace the lineart, then back to photoshop to color. Dunno why I didnt color it with Painter, i love that program. I'm more comfortable with photoshop these days though and it's been so long since I used painter that I'd hate to have to relearn it, but thats on my list of things to do.
These were really fun to color, especially the unbound picture. There are some errors but nothing that drives me crazy. The only thing i might gripe about is that I made her too tall. She's a little thing but since i didn't bother to use a scale I jut have to hope thats implied. I never did get in the habbit of using the head's technique to draw (you know, like your standard superhero male is like 7-8 heads tall etc.)
Anyway enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment